Operational Health and Safety Policy
We consider the health, safety and welfare at work of our employees to be an essential and vital part of being a responsible and productive organization that manages business risks and delivers long-term shareholder value.
Flora Operational Health and Safety policy document defines the company policy, objectives, responsibilities and control arrangements for health & safety (H&S) at work.
Flora is committed to: the health, safety and welfare at work of its employees; complying with applicable health & safety legal requirements; and, the continual improvement of its health & safety control arrangements and performance.
Flora is committed to providing and maintaining:
- Control of the health & safety risks arising from work activities.
- A safe place to work with safe means of entry and exit.
- A Safe plant, equipment and systems of work.
- A safe and healthy working environment.
- Arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Provide Necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to protect safety and health at work.
- Measures promoting employee well-being and a healthy lifestyle.
- Preventive measure to lower or eliminate injuries and/or illness related to work place.
- Continuously improve the OH&S management, compliance and applications.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that is related to its OH&S hazards.
- Communicate OH&S policy to all the organization personnel and clearly indicate and illustrate the importance of each individual OH&S role and obligations.
- Define yearly objectives for OH&S and review it with Flora top management periodically to ensure the policy is up to date and relevant to the work environment and the safety of personnel.